We are currently recruiting for an enthusiastic Financial Planning Administrator for a Cheadle based Financial Advisory firm.
Our client is a well-respected financial planning company committed to the delivery of approachable, professional and informed advice to a select number of corporate and private clients. They currently have a great opportunity for an experienced and talented financial administrator to join their team.
Required Qualifications: Ideally working towards Diploma in Financial Planning and have worked for at least 2 years in a Financial Planning Administrator role.
Required skills/ attributes:
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience using Intelligent Office
- Experience of using platforms, such as Nucleus, Old Mutual and Standard Life
- Experience of using search tools, such as O&M, Defaqto and Assureweb
- Being able to contribute to a positive and supportive team culture
- Client focused, with the ability to provide excellent service to our friendly clients
- Compliance minded, with a good understanding of the FCA regulatory environment
- Strong written/ verbal skills
- A positive and ‘can do’ attitude
Key elements of the role will be:
Should your application be successful we will contact you to discuss the role in more detail within 2 working days of receiving your application. In the event your application is unsuccessful, the information supplied may still be used in connection with future job opportunities. Due to the large number of applications we receive, should you not hear from us within one week then please assume your application has been unsuccessful however we may contact you regarding other roles in the future
- Liaising with providers to request illustrations
- Collecting and scanning commission statements
- Requesting policy information, and scanning documents
- Submitting new business online, and keeping Iress up to date
- Submitting new business
- Answering the phone
- Helping the advisers prepare for client meetings
- Assisting the team with IT, stationery, and general office administration