CF30 Consulting with a very well established and respected Paraplanning firm based in based on the outskirts of Redditch, they are currently looking to bolster the Paraplanning support team by recruiting an experienced IFA/ Financial Planning Administrator.
The successful candidate will be working in a professional office environment and provided with a competitive salary package. You’ll be dealing with a wide variety of administrative tasks within a busy firm, supporting the team of Paraplanners. liaising and working with IFA clients and product providers to deliver operational efficiency and profitability.
Duties will include;
- Ensuring client files are fully complete prior to being passed to the Paraplanner for research and report writing
- Handling and administration of incoming and outgoing communications
- Data collection on client portfolios via product providers
- Preparing valuations
- Task and workflow management on back office system
- Document Management
Required skills, experience and attributes
- At least 1 years’ experience working within a similar role within an IFA/ Financial Planning Firm
- Be motivated by developing new business relationships and demonstrating exemplary customer service
- Must possess competent computer skills especially with Microsoft Office packages, and the proven ability to produce high standards of written communication
- Demonstrate exemplary communication skills and a confident manner in dealing with customers and clients by telephone
- Excellent attention to detail in all aspects of your work is fundamental and essential
- High levels of initiative, and demonstrating proven ability to think on your feet
- Ability to prioritise and work to deadlines
If you are looking to further your career in financial services please apply today and one of our consultants will contact you to discuss the details.