CF30 Consulting with a very well established and respected firm of Independent Financial Advisers based in Altrincham, they are currently looking to bolster the adviser support team by recruiting an IFA Administrator.
The successful candidate will be working in a professional office environment and provided with a competitive salary package. You’ll be dealing with a wide variety of administrative tasks within a busy IFA firm, supporting the team of advisers. Liaising and working with colleagues within the Practice to ensure success and operational efficiency and profitability.
Duties will include;
- Preparing meeting packs for client appointments and ongoing client communication regarding follow-up and review meetings.
- Call management/Client contact.
- Data collection on client portfolios.
- Checking new business paperwork and scanning documents.
- Submission of new business to Platform and Off-Platform administration teams.
- Updating static information – change of name, address etc.
- Preparing valuations.
- Assisting Advisers with fact find input.
- Archiving documents.
- Handling and administration of incoming and outgoing communications covering all aspects of client instruction with respect to their portfolios, general enquiries and advice related documentation.
- Task and workflow management on back office system.
- Document Management.
Required skills, experience and attributes;
- Experience preferred but not essential as on-going training and support offered.
- Be motivated by developing new business relationships and demonstrating exemplary customer service.
- Must possess competent computer skills especially with Microsoft Office packages, and the proven ability to produce high standards of written communication.
- Demonstrate exemplary communication skills and a confident manner in dealing with customers and clients by telephone.
- Excellent attention to detail in all aspects of your work is fundamental and essential.
- High levels of initiative, and demonstrating proven ability to think on your feet.
- Ability to prioritise and work to deadlines.
If you are looking to further your career in financial services please apply today and one of our consultants will contact you to discuss the details.