Our client is award winning and currently the fastest growing Wealth Management brand in the UK with over £10bn in client assets held under management from over 17,000 clients. They also have 20 offices nationally and employ over 200 staff. They are currently recruiting for an experienced IFA Administrator (Financial Planning Administrator) to join their client servicing team at their Chester offices.
Required Qualifications: Desirable – NVQ Level 3 in Business Administration and/ or working towards Level 4 Diploma in Financial Planning
- Good literacy and numeracy skills
- Excellent interpersonal and organisational skills
- Previous experience in a similar role.
Job Description: You will work as part of a team to provide the Wealth Planners with the ability to maintain a client portfolio;
- Liaise with policy providers to obtain detailed information
- Obtaining illustrations
- Processing new business applications
- Tracking business applications/ pipeline
- Updating client database to ensure correct records are held
- Deliver excellent customer service/ satisfaction at all times
If you are an experienced IFA Administrator (Financial Planning Administrator) and are looking to work with a firm that can support your career and exam study please apply today and one of our consultants will be in touch to discuss your application.