Our client is a Chester based and successful independently owned and operated financial planning firm and develop life-long financial strategies for their clients.
They are dedicated to exceptional client service standards and are enhancing their existing team by employing an experienced individual to work within their existing team.
Requirements of the role
- Responding to activities and tasks assigned by the Head of Administration, the Advisers, and the Managing Director.
- Managing diaries, preparing invitations/letters and other forms of written communication.
- Updating and generally maintaining client files and the back-office systems with accuracy and attention.
- Placing deals on line and subsequently checking contract notes and policy documents for accuracy.
- General office support and involvement in team projects and client seminars when required.
- Excellent letter writing skills, telephone manner and general client facing demeanor.
- Strong attention to detail
- Good time management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and IT skills.
- Ability to conduct research on appropriate providers and investments.
- Good understanding of compliance issues.