CF30 Consulting is working with a highly successful and innovative firm of Independent Financial Advisers based in Lymm, Cheshire. Our client has a reputation for providing unique financial solutions to High Net Worth individuals and businesses across the whole of the UK.
The successful candidate must have previous experience within a busy office environment, ideally within the finance industry. They will be confident and friendly, highly organised, proactive and enthusiastic, with excellent attention to detail. It is also essential that candidate is a team player, committed to the company, has a flexible and thorough approach with the ability to priorities their work.
It is advantageous if the candidate has gained a number of industry exams, however all staff are given the opportunity, and encouragement to progress within the company and the company offers to fund and support further industry related qualifications.
Duties will include;
- Providing support to the Advisers and Paraplanners within the team
- First point of contact for clients and professionals
- Managing the office telephone, taking messages and relaying them to the correct individuals
- Management of the office electronic diary including arranging regular review meetings for clients
- Creating valuations and reports for review meetings
- Management of the company website
- Annual and Quarterly fund research
- Dealing with clients queries and request
- Management of back office systems including Intelligent Office and O&M Pensions profiler
- Ensuring the company adheres to Money Laundering Regulations
- Keeping records of ongoing CPD training
- Invoicing, managing and logging payments in to the business
- General administration duties; faxing, photocopying, scanning etc.
In return for their skills and experience, the successful candidate will be rewarded with an exciting role / working environment and a basic salary of £15,000 - £20,000, depending on experience and qualifications. There are also additional benefits associated with this role including attendance of corporate events; access to on-site gym, free parking, and financial support in respect of future industry recognised qualifications and exam pass bonuses.