We are recruiting for Independent Financial Planners for a multi-award winning well-established IFA firm in Finchley. There will be a client bank provided with the role and the successful applicant will be supporting the MD and servicing a number of key HNW clients.
Minimum Level 4 Diploma in Financial Planning
You will hold a minimum of the Level 4 Diploma in Financial Planning and have at least 3 years in a financial advisory role.
We are seeking to recruit a financial consultant who has substantial experience with high net worth clients. The consultant will be used to working in a fee charging practice and would have consistently achieved high levels of new business fees.
The candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Looking after and developing the firms portfolio of clients on a fee basis.
- To seek and develop new external business opportunities.
- Provide technical support for the business, as required.
- Provide strategic advice across a variety of financial products and services (Pensions, Investments & Savings, Protection).
- Assess client’s financial circumstances, understand their needs and develop a comprehensive financial plan.
- Make recommendations to clients that meet their goals and ambitions.
- Cultivate the client base and build relationships.
If you are an experienced Independent Financial Adviser and are looking for an employed role with clients provided by the firm then please apply today and we contact you to discuss your application.