Our client is a long standing and well-respected provider of financial planning, with offices in the South East and South West of England they are currently recruiting a number of Independent Financial Advisers to add to their Devon offering.
This is an excellent opportunity for a qualified adviser or QCA level 4 qualified paraplanner looking to move into a self-employed role as full support to generate your own book of clients will be provided.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Assisting customers with pension & investment products.
- Develop a positive relationship with all customers.
- Respond to customer enquiries & identify the customer’s needs.
- Service existing client bank.
- Act in accordance with current regulatory procedures.
- The Ideal Person:
- You are honest, ethical and always put the needs of your client’s first.
- You will have the excellent ability to build rapport.
- You will have exceptional customer service skills.
- You will be proactive & able to use your initiative.
The role could suit an employed adviser looking to make the switch to the self-employed market, an experienced self-employed adviser with an existing client bank already or even a qualified paraplanner looking to step up into an advice role.
Please submit your details today and we will be in touch with two working days.