Independent Financial Adviser
- Job Reference: 409
- Date Posted: 15 June 2020
- Recruiter: CF30 Consulting Ltd
- Location: London
- Salary: £60,000 to £120,000
- Sector: Financial Advisers
- Job Type: Permanent
- Contact: Jon Minns
- Email: email@example.com
CF30 Consulting is working exclusively with one of the UK's fastest growing IFA firms and have been retained to recruit a number of Independent Financial Advisers to service their well-established network of introducers. Our client has service agreements in place with national accountancy firms and lead providers and as such can provide the successful IFA's with a consistent stream of new introductions, new business enquires and lead support.
Our national client has been created by some of the most experienced professionals in the industry to deliver modern financial planning to their clients. All their advisers have access to the latest in IFA technology to enable them to research the market to find the best product to meet the needs of their clients and streamline workflow.
Required experience and skills:
· Minimum Level 4 Diploma Qualified with previous experience in an adviser role
· A high level of confidence, sales and presentation skills and interpersonal skills
· The ability to approach all tasks with a positive attitude
· Good communicator Duties:
· Managing and maintaining service proposition to clients through regular contact.
· Engaging with clients and building relationships
· Delivering formal recommendations
Our client can provide full support for the successful candidate backed an experienced team of paraplanners and financial service's administrators.
You will receive fee splits of 75% which include all FCA fees, insurance and I.T. This could be an ideal opportunity for an existing self-employed or equally for an employed adviser that's looking to further their career with an up-to date firm that can provide clients and full support.
Our client has been nominated for a number of awards including the UK Business Awards (Finalist), Professional Adviser (Finalist), Workplace Savings & Benefits Awards (Finalist), Global Business Excellence Awards (Winner), Women in Financial Advice Awards (Finalist).