Our client is an privately owned firm of Independent Financial Advisers based in Macclesfield, Cheshire. They currently hold around £180 of client assets under management and due to the pending retirement of an existing adviser they are recruiting for an experienced IFA to join their team.
The role is to provide ongoing service to an existing client bank of around 60 clients (£20M AUM). The role involves dealing with all aspects of financial planning, investments, pensions, protection, inheritance tax and trust work.
Required experience and kills:
- Minimum Level 4 Diploma Qualified with previous experience in an adviser role
- A high level of confidence, sales and presentational skills and interpersonal skills
- The ability to approach all tasks with a positive attitude
- Team player
- Good communicator
- Managing and maintaining service proposition to clients through regular contact.
- Engaging with clients and building relationships
- Delivering formal recommendations
- Generating leads to build up own client bank in addition to servicing an existing client bank
Our client can provide full support for the successful candidate backed an experienced team of paraplanners and financial service’s administrators.
This could be an ideal opportunity for an existing self-employed adviser looking to re-enter the employed market, or equally for an employed adviser that’s looking to further their career with an up-to date firm that can provide clients and full support.
Please submit your details today and we will be in touch to discuss the role in more detail.