We are recruiting for qualified IFA’s (Independent Financial Advisers) for a very well established Northwich based practice.
Our clients telephone-based service allows them to provide a tailored and professional, but distinctly convenient alternative to conventional face to face advice.
Using a careful blend of qualified professionals and technology, they cost effectively deliver convenient, independent financial advice to customers over the telephone and online.
All leads and clients provided by the business, this is a desk based role.
Required Qualifications: Minimum Level 4 Diploma in Financial Planning
This fully employed office-based role offers a fantastic opportunity to get in at an exciting stage in the development of this expanding business.
The Independent Financial Adviser will be responsible for the following:
- Looking after and developing their portfolio of clients on a fee basis.
- Provide strategic advice across a variety of financial products and services (Pensions, Investments & Savings, Protection).
- Assess client’s financial circumstances, understand their needs and develop a comprehensive financial plan.
- Make recommendations to clients that meet their goals and ambitions. Cultivate the client base and build relationships.
- Provide technical support for the business, as required.
We are looking for proactive IFA's, motivated self -starters, with the ability to make an impact, build strong relationships and deliver advice over the phone, rather than face to face. If this sounds like you, apply today and one of our specialist consultants will be in touch.
Company Pension Contribution, 22 Days Annual Leave, Excellent bonus scheme