Based in Oxfordshire, this Wealth Management practice provides bespoke advice to Private and Corporate clients across Oxfordshire, Berkshire and London.
Currently a medium sized firm, this practice has ambitious growth plans over the next two years which involves heavy investment in company branding, targeted marketing campaigns and technology to support advisers and client acquisition.
Due to an existing portfolio of clients to service and the structured growth of the business, this practice would like to welcome an experienced Financial Adviser to the team. The successful candidate will be located in the Oxfordshire, Berkshire or West London area.
As part of this role you will be provided with an existing portfolio of clients to service, with the expectation to nurture and grow client numbers with a proactive approach to business development.
What’s on offer:
- Existing portfolio of clients to service
- Full Administration, PA and Paraplanning support
- Marketing support and leads provided
- Ongoing coaching, mentoring and exam support
- Full autonomy to manage your day, with flexible home/office-based working
- Opportunity to join an established practice at the start of a very exciting growth stage
- Previous experience providing financial advice within a regulated environment
- Hold level 4 diploma in financial planning or equivalent qualification