Our client is a long standing and well-respected provider of financial planning, with offices in Penarth, Vale of Glamorgan. They are currently recruiting an experienced Independent Financial Adviser to join their busy team.
The role could be employed or self-employed depending on the advisers individual
A book of clients will be provided for the right candidate and there will be an opportunity to buy in to the business in the future.
Role & Responsibilities:
-Assisting customers with pension & investment products.
- Develop a positive relationship with all customers.
- Respond to customer enquiries & identify the customer’s needs.
- Service existing client bank.
- Act in accordance with current regulatory procedures.
The Ideal Person:
- You are honest, ethical and always put the needs of your client’s first.
- You will have the excellent ability to build rapport.
- You will have exceptional customer service skills.
- You will be proactive & able to use your initiative.
could suit an employed adviser looking to make the switch to the self-employed
market, an experienced self-employed adviser with an existing client bank
already or even a qualified paraplanner looking to step up into an advice role.
Please submit your details today and we will be in touch with two working days.