Independent Financial Adviser
- Job Reference: 509
- Date Posted: 15 June 2020
- Recruiter: CF30 Consulting Ltd
- Location: Pontefract, West Yorkshire
- Salary: £30,000 to £45,000
- Sector: Financial Advisers
- Job Type: Permanent
- Contact: Jon Minns
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our client is a financial advisory firm and was founded in 2002. The firm’s advisers provide advice to individual and corporate clients across the UK primarily in relation to pensions, investments and protection.
The firm’s central objectives are to provide exceptional advice and customer service, and key to it delivering on these is the first-rate team of advisers that work there. They therefore want to recruit advisers who have the same ethos in relation to client service as they do.
All of their advisers have access to the latest in IFA technology to enable them to research the market and find the best products to meet the needs of their clients and streamline workflow. Their fee splits, detailed below, are generous and include all FCA fees, insurance, software and compliance costs.
This could be an ideal opportunity for an existing self-employed adviser, or equally for an employed adviser that's looking to further their career with a progressive firm that can provide clients and has almost two decades experience in supporting self-employed advisers.
Required experience and skills:
· Minimum Level 4 Diploma Qualified with previous experience in an adviser role
· A high level of confidence, sales and presentation skills and interpersonal skills
· The ability to approach all tasks with a positive attitude
· Good communicator
· Managing and maintaining service proposition to clients through regular contact
· Engaging with clients and building relationships
· Delivering formal recommendations
They are looking to recruit an adviser to service and grow the client bank that a retiring adviser currently services. This client bank consists of 85 clients, most of whom are located in West Yorkshire.
The retiring adviser has been a trusted adviser to these clients for many years and is very technically competent. The clients are professionals, business owners, and retired professionals and business owners.
An ideal candidate would be able to bring clients with them, although this is not a requirement.
The retiring adviser has agreed to do a face-to-face handover with all of the clients to ensure a smooth transition and will remain available for the adviser to discuss matters with after his retirement.
Salary dependent upon experience.