- Job Reference: 419
- Date Posted: 21 September 2020
- Recruiter: CF30 Consulting Ltd
- Location: Macclesfield, Cheshire
- Salary: £30,000 to £45,000
- Sector: Paraplanning
- Job Type: Permanent
- Contact: Jon Minns
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CF30 Consulting is currently recruiting for an experienced Paraplanner on behalf of our client, a privately owned firm of Independent Financial Advisers based in Macclesfield, Cheshire.
We are looking for a Paraplanner with a minimum of 2 years on the job experience that is ideally diploma qualified. The successful candidate will be a career Paraplanner and not looking to progress into an IFA in the future.
· You will be working in a team of 4-5 paraplanners providing support to 5 advisers
· You will be involved in case discussion, be expected to challenge the advisers, not just take orders and get on with the job
· There will be an element of product research
· Suitability report writing (we are looking for somebody who is fairly technical who can get involved with a variety of reports - complex pensions, IHT, trusts etc) and not just annual reviews
· Provide technical support to advisers and other paraplanners
Package - 26 days holiday, 3 x death in service, 5% pension contribution. Salary could be anywhere from £30k-£45k depending on experience, qualifications and quality.