We are proud to be recruiting for an experienced Paraplanner for our client, an award-winning, Plymouth-based, Financial Services firm with advisers on a national basis. Due to continued growth, they are now looking for talented and experienced Paraplanners to join their energetic Head Office team in Plymouth.
The positions will suit Paraplanners who wish to work in a progressive Financial Services firm, who want to shape the roles into their own and grow as our clients blueprint for success enables them to develop and establish the business even further.
You’ll use your Paraplanning expertise to provide exceptional support to the Financial Advisers across the UK. You will be client-focussed and your professional demeanour will stand you in good stead when dealing with customers and Advisers.
We are looking for Paraplanners who are:
- Consummate and collaborative professionals, able to foster and develop relationships at all levels in order to help grow our client-centric business,
- Proactive, able to multi-task, and have a real sense of detail. You’ll be super-organised, autonomous and able to manage your own work-load to get things done.
- Articulate in all ways, able to produce reports, converse over the phone and in any face-to-face meetings you may attend.
- Driven, energetic and ambitious.
- Studying or Level 4 qualified.
If you think you fit the requirements, please apply today and one of our consultants will contact you to discuss the role in more detail.