CF30 Consulting is proud to be recruiting for an employed G60/ AF5/ AF7 qualified IFA or Pension Transfer Specialist for a leading independent financial advisory firm in Knutsford, Cheshire.
They have a full team of back office staff responsible for adviser support, research and paraplanning.
Our client can provide all leads and new business enquiries.
Required Qualifications: G60/ or AF5 or AF7 & Level 4 Diploma in Financial Planning and have at least 3 years in a financial advisory role.
Required Skills: At least 3 years in a financial advisory role.
Job Description: The key duties of the role are listed below. Due to the nature of the business the role may also include additional responsibilities considered reasonable by the Company.
- Provide strategic advice across a variety of financial products and services (Defined Benefit Pensions, Pensions, Investments & Savings, Protection)
- Assess client’s financial circumstances, understand their needs and develop a comprehensive financial plan
- Make recommendations to clients that meet their goals and ambitions
- Cultivate the client base and build relationships
- Keep abreast of new industry developments and research the market to ensure that knowledge is current
- Keep up to date with financial products and legislation and comply with all industry rules and regulations