We are currently recruiting for a Trainee Paraplanner for our client, a firm of Independent Financial Advisers based in Knutsford Cheshire. The business’ main focus is the pensions and “at retirement” sectors with the business model being telephone and internet based, they therefore service clients on a National basis. They are currently recruiting for a Trainee Paraplanner to join their busy team.
Duties will include;
- Inputting and summarising client policy data into the system
- Extracting data from reports
- Communicating with product providers to obtain missing policy information
- Produce annual review reports (training provided from paraplanners).
- Communicating with clients
The role could suit someone who is currently in an administration role looking to progress their career.
Further training and support with exams will be provided by the business for the successful candidate to become a Paraplanner.
If you are looking to further your career in financial services and work with a firm that will invest heavily in your development please apply today, if your application is successful we will contact you within 3 working days.