We are currently recruiting for an experienced IFA Administrator/ Trainee Paraplanner for our Southport based client. Our client is a dynamic wealth management firm holding over £1 billion of clients assets under management. As part of their strategic growth strategy they have completed over 12 acquisitions in the last 6 years.
Relying heavily on their Client Service Proposition, they ensure that everyone is focused on delivering the best possible service to their clients. From day one you would play a vital part in the client servicing process by providing support to the Paraplanners and IFA’s.
You will be responsible for:
· Coordinating and compiling information to allow the consultant to review the client’s investments in line with the Client Service Proposition.
· Obtaining valuations & information on investments via life offices’ using the most effective communication method.
· Inputting information into Avelo.
· Produce a standardised valuation report.
· Preparation of illustrations for existing or new recommendations and completion of application forms.
· Proactive management of the diary system to ensure all business transactions are completed in the shortest possible time.
· Involvement in the new business process, checking all applications forms are completed correctly and identify any further information required before submission, updating the back office system, logging of fees/commission.
· Dealing with internal TCF procedures by ensuring that all cheques are processed the same day (clear to zero policy).
· Prompt attention to fund switches and policy surrenders in line with our internal TCF procedures.
Required skills/ experience
- At least 2 years working within an IFA/ Financial Planning practice
- Working towards the level 4 diploma in Financial Planning, our client will provide further training and support for further qualifications
If you would like to further your financial services career and work with a firm that will invest heavily in your ongoing career development please apply today and we contact you to discuss your application.